Skip to main content

tv   The Greg Gutfeld Show  FOX News  November 22, 2015 7:00pm-8:01pm PST

7:00 pm
live from america's news headquarters, i'm kelly wright. good evening. belgian police locking up 16 people after raids across brussels. they were hoping to stop a paris-type attack. the city still remains under high alert after earlier warnings of an imminent attack. salah abdeslam, suspected of carrying out the attacks in paris, was not among those arrested. in meantime, a another of chemical suits are missing. they are usually stored in a lock room. health officials filed a
7:01 pm
complaint about the missing gear last thursday. that's the same day france's prime minister warned of a possible chemical weapons attack. that's the news at this hour. i'm kelly wright. "the greg gutfeld show" starts right now. here's what is coming up. should we refuse the refugees or just let in the really nice ones? a question i refuse to answer until i get my chocolate milk. plus, my interview with our very next president, lindsey graham. how should we respond to isis? i bet he has an answer and if he doesn't, i'll take his whine away. and one of the sexest people in the country, but you already knew that, didn't you? i'm playing racquetball with my good friend clive owen. >> it is hot gar wabage, quite
7:02 pm
often. >> it's a little filthy and raunchy. >> every indication is that he is dry and a sociopath. ♪ so somehow the terror debate has morphed into a refugee debate. if you're the least bit worried about getting killed by a terrorist who sneaks in, you're probably a bigot or at least a fraidy cat. >> at first they were worried about the press being too tough about them during the debates and now they are worried about 3-year-old orphans. that doesn't sound very tough to
7:03 pm
me. >> if he cannot recognize the changing face of terror, that you only need a few bad apples to create mayhem, he's no good for us. it's believed that a strong reaction feeds more terror? that's bizarre. if you're somehow buying locks, that will encourage more home invasions? that makes no sense to me. here's how i look at it. america accepting refugees, it's like a relationship moving too fast. syria is a complicated love interest who wants a commitment. but we, as a country, we're a mess and because of that we're just not ready for a serious commitment. it's not you, refugees. it's us. after paris, we don't trust our system to protect us either. and so we just want to slow this whole thing down and maybe get to know you better. but in the meantime, we're happy to find you a place to crash.
7:04 pm
i need to help me before i can help you. for now i say "no" but i hope we can still be good friends and, yes, you can keep my sweatshirt. let's welcome tonight's guests, john bolton, former ambassador to the u.n. and fox news contributor and gabrielle la bloom. she's the co-author of the great book. i've read it twice. and gavin, host of a show. her first words were, make that a double, joanne. first, to you ambassador. if i have any concerns about the refugee crisis, does that mean as president obama suggests that i hate orphans? >> well, obviously not. you know, the president has
7:05 pm
ignored the fact that this is not our first refugee crisis. we face this issue many times before for the president who prides himself on being mr. international law, he's ignoring the treaty that we've entered into 65 years ago and our own statutory framework. most of the people don't qualify as refugees. the requirement is very clear. that is, you have to show a well-founded fear of persecution based on your religious beliefs, your political beliefs, race, ethnicity, something like that. and most of the people coming out of syria simply don't qualify. have they been displaced by horrible conditions in war. now, if the president wants to bring them in on some other basis, like he just wants a couple hundred thousand syrians in the country, then let him say it but as refugees they don't qualify whether they are terrorists or not. >> one more question before i move to gabrielle.
7:06 pm
what do you think is happening? we're pretaping this. do you anticipate another attack or somewhere else? >> well, the warnings issued by belgian authorities, by the u.s. embassies and u.s. citizens have been remarkably significant about the nature of the threat. it's hard to say at this point but i wouldn't put it past isis that they would try a series of attacks. maybe this is misdirection. maybe they just want to show that they can intimidate the capital of the european union. but i would take the threat seriously and hopefully the authorities are ready for it. >> gabrielle, i've raved about your book. the thesis of your book is that we have to look at these nonstate actors. you don't need a huge nation to destroy you. it could be one man and a guy and anthrax. doesn't that lend yourself to a more prudent refugee process? >> not in this case and i disagree in that they don't meet the tests for refugees.
7:07 pm
i think the 10,000 people become an easy target for politics with fear. we admit 50 million people a year and most come from a visa waiver program. >> and 20 million do the visa waiver programmer which means they may have visited syria or iraq and under the current law it's not even a good reason to not admit them. now, that's a security gap. >> anytime i talk to you or read something, i'm terrified. >> stop inviting me. >> there's no indication that any refugee has ever committed an act of terrorism, though a couple of them may have used a couple of refugees. the united states is going to tell the syrian and iraqi people, the fight against isis is a joined fight. we have a common enemy. then you can't say, we're good at bombing but not good at
7:08 pm
helping you guys. >> we talked about this in the green room. there is evidence of a biological attack being planned. this is the nature of risk has changed the way our response should be. no? >> can a core biological attack? yes. terror groups compete over resources and are you kruts and glory, and, unfortunately, this is the way to obtain glory. it seems like the next step for terrorist groups and that's why this is a real concern. still, it doesn't answer the question why would you deny the 10,000 refugees but affect 50 million others. >> right. >> if you want to deny everyone, say it out loud but nobody would do that because we need it for the economy. >> do you blame snowden? >> i think snowden caused damage in the sense of the whole disclosing capabilities that i think was a very comparable thing. we see it now in the debate over
7:09 pm
encryption. there's no question that there is a serious cost to them. >> let me move over to gavin. you went to the airport and flew to paris the day after the attack. >> i did indeed. i got in an argument the entire time. i was hoarse when i got back. >> the hipsters said it was my fault. they didn't blame america. they said, this is you. i hate america. >> yeah and there's a burger joint on every corner there. >> first of all, no one mentioned guns. no one considered the possibility that they would have guns because that whole concept has been scrubbed from the french brain. but secondly, no one considered that this was preventible, that this could have been foreseen and that we could ever fix this problem. it was seen, honestly, as a train crash. >> or as bad weather.
7:10 pm
seasonal bad weather. >> a few freaks that are crazy. >> yeah. >> and they are not muslim. one guy even said that they are not even human. well, let's give up, then. >> i think the overwhelming -- these attacks have something in common and it's obviously white male privilege. i'm going to put it out there. >> it is. >> they are reacting against white male privilege or white french privilege. isn't there a happy medium, joanne? we're happy to have you here but not right now in terms of the refugees? >> i think that there should be. from what i've heard, the vetting process would still take a while for these refugees, somewhere up to a year to clear everyone and still i'm not entire hee sure how you do that if people don't have all of the paperwork that is necessary because while they are refugees, they are fleeing. it's very easy to just claim #refugeeswelcome.
7:11 pm
#refugees. compassion does not matter to terrorists. >> they love it. >> being fearful doesn't mean that they win. they win if they come into this country and kill people here on our land. so to have concern is not to be bigoted. >> i believe that it should be -- if you're traveling, you know how you get your vaccinations, you should get a pocket koran and memorize three things just in case. >> i've heard people say that. there was a case where people did get out because of being able to recite verses. that is a terrible state of affairs. >> why do we need these people? you said we need them for the economy? i don't understand. >> most of the people that were killed are muslims. the vast majority, sunnis, shiite, they don't buy into the tradition. it's not that they are muslims. it's -- when we pit it as a war
7:12 pm
civilizations, we play exactly to those hands. it's factually wrong and stupid. >> what about saudi arabia? that's all i'm going to ask you. what about saudi arabia? >> well, of course they don't want to take these people because they think that many of them are terrorists. but it's not unique to saudi arabia. i remember during the time of the vietnamese boat people in the late 1980s where the united states took many in as refugees. we proposed japan take in a lot as well. and the japanese said to us, we don't think the vietnamese would be comfortable here. >> thank you, ambassador john bolton and gabrielle bloom. before we go to break, it's time to look at some of the tougher questions facing the candidates on the 2016 campaign trail. coming up this week on campaign trail 2016, marco rubio
7:13 pm
meets the voters in new hampshire. but has he ever seen a bow in person? >> yeah, when i was 14 years old. it's like tossing [ bleep ]. >> plus, hillary clinton heads to denver. but what does she really think about the westminster dog show? >> it's a national disgrace. [ applause ] >> and finally, donald trump tries to maintain his lead in the polls. but does he think it's impossible for magic might 3 could include bradley cooper and ryan gosling? >> you can't do it. you can't do it. too many things involved. >> next week on the campaign trail 2016. >> you're wrong, mr. trump. it can be done and it would be awesome. coming up, my interview with
7:14 pm
senator lindsey graham. i have a new fondue recipe. stick around. you get used to sweaty odors in your car you think it smells fine, but your passengers smell this... eliminate odors you've gone noseblind to for up to 30 days with the febreze car vent clip break out the febreze, and [inhale/exhale mnemonic] breathe happy.
7:15 pm
♪ ♪ the beautiful sound of customers making the most of their united flight. power, wi-fi, and streaming entertainment. that's... seize the journey friendly. ♪ it's how i try to live... how i stay active. so i need nutrition... that won't weigh me down. for the nutrition you want wit... introducing boost 100 calories. each delicious snack size drink gives you... 25 vitamins and minerals and 10 grams of protein.
7:16 pm
so it's big in nutrition and small in calories. i'm not about to swim in the slow lane. stay strong. stay active with boost®. it's a highly thercontagious disease.here. it can be especially serious- even fatal to infants. unfortunately, many people who spread it may not know they have it. it's called whooping cough. and the cdc recommends everyone, including those around babies, make sure their whooping cough vaccination is up to date. understand the danger your new grandchild faces. talk to your doctor or pharmacist about you and your family getting a whooping cough vaccination today.
7:17 pm
d? the group referred to as the
7:18 pm
contained by president obama is certainly not playing along. why does the president keep telling the country the isis situation is under control? i asked lindsey graham about the growing threat of isis and whether it's coming to america. he answered, that's how it works in an interview when you're a pro like me. sflar graham, thank you senator graham, does it bother you that you are right? >> yes. i wish i were wrong. it bother miss me that our prest is so overwhelmed by his job. he doesn't realize that the immediate threat to our homeland, acting as if isil is
7:19 pm
contained when they are not and on our side, we've learned that some people are saying boots on the ground because they have to now. i've been seeing boots on the ground for two years because we need to. been to iraq and afghanistan in the region for 35 years in the last decade. the reason i've been so worried about isil is i've seen them rise and i know what they intend to do and i have the experience to win a war that we can't afford to lose and that's why i'm running for president. >> do you think we're here mainly or we're in this bad place because we've spent the last couple of years demonizing the programs that have -- we portray them as going on our rights. >> number one, we're here because president obama did not follow sound military advice. in 2010, al qaeda and iraq were
7:20 pm
on their knees. the surge did work. he with drew all of our forces. al qaeda and iraq came back and became isil. three years ago, assad was on the ropes. the free syrian army was not in tact. i blame obama for the rise of isil, not anyone else. but on our side of the aisle, we've had people who are acting like we're fighting a crime, not a war, that want to take our ability to detect the next attack, take our intelligence community and make it dark, not realizing the only way to defend america is to pick up the attack before it happens. so we go from one extreme to the other. >> it seems to be the only way we get intel now is well after the crime. we were able -- >> yeah, that's right. >> the paris raid occurred because of the paris attack. >> yeah. it's not a crime. i've been a military lawyer for
7:21 pm
33 careeryears. i have an authorization to use military force that i will introduce the week after thanksgiving that says we can go anyplace on the planet, no limits on time or geography or means to destroy isil. they represent the same threat to our homeland that al qaeda did after 9/11. i want to be at war it with them. they are at war with us. i want to monitor a sound way activities that would be picked up to prevent the next attack. i'm not trying to listen in on people's phone calls. i'm trying to gather intelligence to prevent an attack on our nation and we have a constitutional process to do that. but i'm fighting a war and many people on our side are fighting a crime. there's a big difference. >> how do you respond to those who say responding with rage or anger rather than policing our own islamaphobia, that somehow we are energizing that?
7:22 pm
>> that's ridiculous. number one, i'm pretty hard on the war on terror because i know what these people are capable of doing but i'm not going to follow somebody because of their religion. i'm the president of the united states, is what i'm running for. we'll follow people based on their behavior. if there's a reasonable suspicion that you are doing something that threatens our security, we will monitor what happens to protect the nation. but, no, we're not going to follow people because of their fal faith but we're going to follow activity that could lead to an atact on our homeland and realize we are at war. i'm right where i need to be. i'm fighting a war within the constitutional process that we've set up a long time ago. >> what is your solution, senator, to the refugee crisis that is creating chaos? essentially, the media is asking hypothetical questions and then find themselves in trouble. >> i don't have any trouble at all saying the following. suspend the flow of refugees
7:23 pm
until we get a vetting system that we can better trust. paris has taught us a couple of things. number one, they can infiltrate the refugee process but there's 20 other ways to get in america other than faking a refugee status. what i want to do is stop the reason they leave syria. i want to get on the ground with about 10,000 americans and 80 or 90,000 arabs and turkey and destroy the caliphate and i want a safe haven in syria so they don't have to leave there to begin with. there is no substitute for destroying the caliphate in iraq and syria. i have the experience to win this war. no one else understands how to win this war. i do. >> i don't see anything bigoted about being concerned over safety and i also admit that -- >> no. not at all. >> if you're worried about your loved ones, that doesn't make
7:24 pm
you a rapist. >> not at all. >> thank you, senator. coming up, campus cry babies. behind the scenes of my book tour. and greg mail. if you leave now, you're probably a wicked with eight children. don't let it conquer you. with the capability and adaptability of lexus all-weather drive. this is the pursuit of perfection. in the country have in common? many of them now call cancer treatment centers of america home. expert medicine works here. find out why at cancer center.com. cancer treatment centers of america.
7:25 pm
on location with the famous, big idaho potato truck. our truck? it's touring across america telling people about idaho potatoes. farmer: let's go boy. again this year the big idaho potato truck is traveling the country spreading the word about heart healthy idaho potatoes
7:26 pm
and making donations to local charities. excuse me miss, have you seen our truck? you just missed it. ahhh! aw man are you kiddin' me?
7:27 pm
live from america's news headquarters, i'm kelly wright. good evening. the streets of central brussels and security personnel out in force following the series of 22
7:28 pm
raids in belgium. 19 of them in central brussels. 16 people were detained. no explosives or firearms were found. the city remains at a level 4 alert as it enters a new week. salah abdeslam, a fugitive from the paris attacks, is not among those detained in brussels. he's still being sought in france and belgium. meantime, jey johnson is reiterating there's no credible threat against new york city. still, they are prepping for a worse case scenario. police held a drill this morning in a city subway station days before the macy's thanksgiving parade. i'm kelly wright. now back to "the greg gutfeld show." >> who are these cats imitating?
7:29 pm
[ laughter ] obviously they are imitating the many presidents in provost who claim their schools are not safe places. last week at darkness, protesters disrupted students cramming for exams at the library. >> black lives matter! black lives matter! >> wow. the protesters shouted obscenities at the studying bystanders, things like f-u, you filthy white x. clever stuff, if you ask me. so when they got wind of this, they told the protesters a thing or two, things like, i'm sorry, and you're right and they are wrong. >> so i'm very sorry about all
7:30 pm
of this. the protest was a wonderful, beautiful thing. there's a whole conservative world out there that's not very nice. everyone that called our office today and asked, we told them how it really went down. >> so that caused a fuss and she apologized then to conservatives the look, lady, don't apologize to me. stand up for the kids who will probably fail their exams because they couldn't study or remind the space
7:31 pm
brains. >> you can't do that in a library. you can't run around screaming into a library. no. >> no. >> that's not safe. they really expect that to work? they really expect that to work? that would be like if i went into a restaurant and i said, i understand that you're saying that this restaurant is full but this is my safe space. >> i'm going to have to try that. >> by the way, if anybody in new
7:32 pm
york knows what a library is for, it's for transient masturbating. >> they have to do it quietly. >> and not in my safe space. >> john, i want you to defend these students in a kind of failed left wing way that you might. >> as a liberal intellectual, greg, i'm going to do my best to dumb this down for. >> you thank you. >> i support these kids. this is what you're supposed to do in college. you're supposed to challenge the status quo and protest and express yourself. >> but they are expressing against expression, john. >> well, that's fine. >> they are saying they don't want what you just said. >> if you're lucky, they will keep it up and [ bleep ]. >> that is true. >> and then until then, that is what college is supposed to be. and then one day they can grow up to be like us. >> are you single? >> it's complicated. >> i'm wondering if you're saying this in order to score with college kids. >> i hadn't thought of that. >> because you look like a
7:33 pm
liberal professor who says these things hoping that maybe -- >> i want someone who wants to help out youth. >> yes. exactly. exactly. the hot troubled youth. gavin, is it too late to fix this? >> yes. >> rush limbaugh was right. they are done. what happened is they got so many customers by diluting the quality and now to get stupider than when you went in, so why bother going in? >> i say give in. give in, joanne. give in. >> and what would that entail? >> no security, no regimented structure, let the lunatics run the asylum. >> but then there's the students paying all of that money, like you said, to attend these institutions saying, want my
7:34 pm
education and this is screwing everything up. i deserve more than but that's realize they can't pay for this [ bleep ]. once the parents say, what am i doing and then they start looking for real colleges to send their kids to rather than this garbage. i think it's going to get worse before it gets better. i like saying that. you know it's going to get worse -- that's why i wish i was a doctor. it's going to get worse before it gets better and it never gets any better. this theater is a small-scale version of what is playing globally. you have the intolerant demand of the faction versus the crumbling liberal traditions. does that sound familiar? >> yep. >> doesn't it? >> what does it sound like? >> i'm not going to make the inference. i'm just saying, doesn't it sound familiar? demanding, watching the liberal traditions that have been successful? >> maybe what this is is a
7:35 pm
metaphor for our times, people telling themselves what they want to hear them. essentially, that is all media and -- >> no. >> well, she said in her speech, she goes, a lot of conservatives are not nice. what's the matter with being not nice? mean people suck has become a political doctrine. >> i think that always so nice is what you say about something or someone that doesn't really have anything tools offer. >> you never want to date a nice person. >> he's nice. oh, boy. >> bad breath, ugly, overweight. >> i am a nice person. >> and complicated. >> at least i'm getting laid. >> you don't hear that on "meet the press." you don't. i watch "meet the press." don't get me wrong. it's a gem. time to take a break. up next, i'll show you what happened on my book tour.
7:36 pm
we actually had to call an industrial cleaner. or a jacuzzi.
7:37 pm
take zzzquil and sleep like... the kids went to nana's house... for the whole weekend. zzzquil. the non-habit forming sleep aid that helps you sleep easily, and wake refreshed. because sleep is a beautiful thing.
7:38 pm
♪ ♪ the beautiful sound of customers making the most of their united flight. power, wi-fi, and streaming entertainment. that's... seize the journey friendly. ♪
7:39 pm
whether your car is a red car a white car a blue car a red white and blue car a green car a car with this on it a car with this in it a car with wings a car with a tail a car with a fin and a tail all you have to do is plug in hum for a smarter, safer car diagnostic updates, certified mechanics hotline and pinpoint emergency assistance hum by verizon put some smarts in your car ♪ (vo) some call it giving back. we call it share the love. during our share the love event, get a new subaru, and we'll donate $250 to those in need.
7:40 pm
bringing our total donations to over sixty-five million dollars. and bringing love where it's needed most. love. it's what makes a subaru, a subaru.
7:41 pm
test. test. test.ñr earlier this month i had the privilege of meeting thousands of fans about how to be right. wherever books are sold, gavin. needless to say, it was a blast and i can't thank everyone enough for coming out. you're the reason i get to do this stuff for a living. wow. anyway, on our way through kentucky and indiana, i invited a camera crew and one of our producers, tom o'connor, to tag along. >> thanks, greg. we're really excited that you invited us to join us on the tour. everyone at the office didn't think it was real. apparently it is. but did you really need all of that? >> a lot of people ask me, do i
7:42 pm
have any rituals before i do a signing? well, i sign with my right hand. but what about this hand? obviously this hand is getting stronger. this hand is doing nothing. so what do you do with this hand? well, before each signing i do a little hand push-ups with my left hand just to get it in shape. signing books, signing books. going to sign some books. >> where am i? >> you were sneaking up on me in line. >> what are you doing here? anything special? >> oh, no, there isn't. i'm sorry. >> there's a kid with a bus out there. >> i know. >> he's parked in the fire lane. it's just terrible. would you like a banana? >> thank you. >> this is a special banana. you'll get it signed. there you go. >> greg! >> how are you? good to see you again.
7:43 pm
it's been so long. it really has. how are you doing? >> you're not allowed to look at me while i'm signing. i get very self-conscious. >> so you just met greg. was it everything you had hoped for or not so much. >> we told him we wanted to be in time for the game. >> what did he say? >> anything about greg that surprised you when you met him today? >> he's actually a lot more handsome in person than he is on tv. don't tell my husband. >> so you got to meet greg. how was it? >> it was wonderful. he signed my banana. is that not awesome? >> you had no idea when you got up this morning that greg would give you a signed banana? >> no. i'm the luckiest woman in the world. >> has anyone ever given you a signed piece of fruit? >> no. >> first time of everything. >> is there anything that surprised you when you met these fans on these tours? >> i'm surprised that they think
7:44 pm
i'm good. >> greg, i love you. >> i love you more than you know. >> at 5:00, they say announce your name and i love you, greg. my husband thinks i'm crazy. >> well, the people are really, really sweet. they keep bringing me gifts. >> you'll never guess what it is. >> i hope it's expensive red wine. >> you guessed it. >> she gave me borboun balls. i thought it was a medical condition. >> get in here right away. >> who has a better job at fox? >> i can think of one person. there's only one person. >> yeah, in florida. >> phil has a great job. but in south beach, what else, a sexy solution. >> you have the second best job at fox. >> yeah, i think i do. i get to sit with dana perino and kimberly.
7:45 pm
>> do you ever wish you wrote the book at 25 instead of 50 so you could have had that tour? >> you mean the bad tour, the motley crue version of the tour? no. because whatever book i wrote at 25 would be terrible. also, if i wrote a book that was successful at 25, i would be the world's biggest [ bleep ]. >> has there been any whackos? >> it's always the last stop and then some guy shows up dressed as a clown and he's holding up six pounds of raw meat and he's saying -- that's how we met. >> memories. by the way, save that banana, ma'am. it will be worth something in a few years and smell great. up next, important black friday tips. you won't want to miss it. look at her. how delightful. working on my feet all day gave me pain here.
7:46 pm
in my lower back but now, i step on this machine and get my number which matches my dr. scholl's custom fit orthotic inserts. now i get immediate relief from my foot pain. my lower back pain. find a machine at drscholls.com
7:47 pm
that gives you better taste and better nutrition in so many varieties. classic. cage free. and organic. only eggland's best. better taste. better nutrition. better eggs. iit's just a cough.ur cough, you'd see how often you cough all day and so would everyone else. new robitussin 12 hour delivers fast, powerful cough relief that lasts up to twelve hours. new robitussin 12 hour cough relief. because it's never just a cough. come happy birthday. i just had a heart attack... and now i have a choice. for her. for them. and him. a choice to take brilinta. a prescription for people who've been hospitalized for a heart attack. i take brilinta with a baby aspirin ...no more than 100 mg. as it affects how well it works. it's such an important thing to do to help protect against another heart attack.
7:48 pm
brilinta worked better than plavix. and even reduced the chances of dying from another one. don't stop taking brilinta without talking to doctor. since stopping it too soon increases your risk of clots in your stent, heart attack, stroke, and even death. brilinta may cause bruising or bleeding more easily or serious, sometimes fatal bleeding. don't take brilinta if you have bleeding, like stomach ulcers. a history of bleeding in the brain, or severe liver problems. tell your doctor about bleeding, new or unexpected shortness of breath, any planned surgery and all medicines you take. i will take brilinta today. tomorrow. and every day for as long as my doctor tells me. don't miss a day of brilinta.
7:49 pm
it's just five short days away and i can't wait. finally having a third arm attached to make folding laundry a breeze. but also black friday is this week. here with some tips to survive the madness is our very own
7:50 pm
joanne. >> thanks, greg. how many say thanksgiving is their favorite holiday? real patriots love black friday. now, i understand not every shopper can be as seasoned as myself at seasonal shopping. se myself, so i put together a set of rules that will help even thz most novice shopper make out like a pro. let's begin. one, honor the day. black friday shopping is to be done ouá friday,q not thursday, not mondayñi but friday. and no online purchases.fá they're not only lazec 88 but undermine the importance of hardworking retails;n employees. two, wake up early.o getting up before the sun score door buster deals and specialr aways. it will be hard, but it will be worth it. advice, coffee and cinnabon will help ease theñi
7:51 pm
feelings of absolute agony. three, do your research. map out your mall. take stock of which stores you want to hit corresponding sale also, avoid santa's village if you ever want to have childrenti one day. four, shop selfishly. while stores are decorated for the holidays, black friday is not for purchasing christmas w that's what christmas eve is for. your chris hard-earned moneyxd e spent on youok alone because it a very important to treatqñi ñi yourself. five, big purchases first. you're going to want to drop some of those purchases off to your car before lunch so you might as well getñi the big stu out of the way.jf bgák#s there's nothing quite like the joy of waving off a parking lot shark who thinks you're heading home.jf as xdif. six, lunch before noon withc xp% cocktails. you've been at it for hours so you need sustenancee1 to keepe1 shopping and liquid courage to keep rgoppinglk keep spending. and if a mom looks at you with eyes for drinkingliu)u$out noont
7:52 pm
she's just jealous.lp drink for her. urchase. need it? no. you neede1xd to buy at least on sáu don't need.xd there is no "fun" in function. andt( finally, eight, tallylp t. keep all receipts and how much you spent and saved.xd savings should be the larger numpj ordeal. by following these rules, hiou, too, can become a great shopper and a great american. choose black friday. back to you, greg.koi] >> there is "fun" in function. the first three letters. >> yeah. i don't spell. that's what spell-check is for. but, you fáknow, "fun" isn't --. but fun isn't -- functional things aren't fun. >> i just wanted to point that out. >> will you be shopping, greg this >> i find this to be a prehistoric ritual.
7:53 pm
>> i hate shopping. i hate shopping. i buy everything on the internet. >> shopping hates you back. >> that's great. because it's the worst. that's people everywhere, and this is going shopping on a day when you know there's going to be the most people there. i like about four or five. >> that's good. that's all you need. >> do you even shop, gavin? [ coughing ] >> i shop for cigarettes. that's about it. >> what's wrong with you? that's amazing. >> you ca >> john? >> i love to shop because i'm a good american. >> ah, that's good. >> that's right. >> but let's face it, we're moving to a christmas-based economy so every day is going to be black friday for the rest of the world. >> every day is black friday. black friday matters! all right. joanne, as usual ifeel like i learned so much yet nothing at all. so thank you.
7:54 pm
>> you're welcome. if you have high blood pressure like i do, many cold medicines may raise your blood pressure. that's why there's coricidin® hbp. it relieves cold symptoms without raising blood pressure. so look for powerful cold medicine with a heart. coricidin® hbp.
7:55 pm
tthey bought the place fourg to mark andmonths agoderson. on what was arguably the scariest day of their lives. neither has any idea what the future holds for them. but they bought into a 30-year mortgage anyway. that was bold. they must really believe in themselves. buy in. quickenloans/home buy. refi. power.
7:56 pm
7:57 pm
♪ ♪ the beautiful sound of customers making the most of their united flight. power, wi-fi, and streaming entertainment.
7:58 pm
that's... seize the journey friendly. ♪ ♪ time for greg mail. >)çzcd1 and they're both complementing each other. tough on national security and very, very articulate. ate.
7:59 pm
>> what about ted cruz? >> naming the five problems with the debate in perfect consecutive order. >> there's something opportunistic about him. i have to move on. >> this is from paul. i don't watch your show because of your dazzling political insights. frankly i find that boring. i tune in because i'm smitten with cat. been out of the dating scene for years, so do you have any suggestions that would culminate in an opportunity for me to get my mittens on this kitten? >> we know that cat put that letter in there for a reason. and number two, anybody that writes in to ask for dates probably hasn't bathed in a while. so i'm going to send you, paul, her direct phone number and her home address. >> i don't want his mittens on my kitten. >> i think that's poetry.
8:00 pm
>> sexually harassed poetry. >> that's it for the show. thank you, gavin. gabriel bloom, ambassador john bolton, senator lin watching. watters starts right now. you are if watters' world. radical muslims slattered. and everyone is on high alerts. the french prime minister announced that the mastermind exploited the refugee to slip in. isis fighters posing as syrian refugees were caught sneaking in europe. mean with fake syrian

44 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on